Soft Adventure Holiday Package
Get up close to nature for a soft adventure holiday package, from vineyards, lamb and ceramics to bicycles and kayaks. Experience an active and exclusive holiday package where you use your body and your senses to challenge the forces of nature and experience its scents and flavours. There are huge contrasts to be enjoyed: From downhill mountain biking and sea kayaking, to interesting guided hikes, the tranquility and aromas of the fascinating world of wine.
Kullaberg, a rocky headline in northwestern Skåne ,is one of Sweden’s best kept and most beautiful secrets. Its numerous charms have even been acknowledged by the world famous Michelin Guide, earning 3 stars. Still, Kullaberg remains a bit off the beaten path for tourists to Skåne.
Our quaint fishing villages full of small independent creative businesses give way to the sea, which in our little corner of the world is framed with craggy cliffs, mysterious caves, lush forests, sandy beaches and even a microcountry known as Ladonia, the entrance to which is marked by the famous works of art “Nimis” and “Arx” Our unique location has all the makings of a great and memorable, high octane, low impact adventure. High octane because it’s such an active outdoor destination, low impact because it’s not going to harm the environment or your wallet afterwards.
The 5-day “Mölle & Kullen holiday package is an inclusive of accommodation and activities. The holiday package can be extended) and as a guest you can choose between inclusive transport or using your own car. The included activities are equally suitable for beginners and the more experienced.
Minimum 4 people per group.
Seasons: April – June, August -October
- Day 1 / Arrive in Mölle
- Arrive in Mölle. We will meet you and speedily check you in at one of Sweden’s most beautiful hotels and was also named one of Sweden’s most luxurious hotels in 2013. On arrival – you and your party will be served coffee/tea and snacks and be given a brief introduction to the content of your package and timings. You will also have opportunity for your own activities – Segway or a stroll in Mölle, sauna, billiards, etc. before enjoying our 2-course dinner with specialities of the area.
- Day 2 / Mölle - Kayaking
- Generous breakfast buffet (every day). Introduction in the morning - learn all about kayaking in preparation for paddling on day 4. Bus to Keramikens Hus Keramiskt Center " in Höganäs. Lunch at Saluhallen with the opportunity for shopping at Magazin 36. Mountain-biking with a Guide at Kullaberg. Experience the peninsula in a variety of ways…. Barbecue buffet at hotel.
- Day 3 / Visit to local farmers and vineyard
- Visit to Kullalamm (Lamb farmer) at Skäret – experience sheep-herding, and more. Lunch at Rut på Skäret and the opportunity to purchase lamb products in Kullalamm’s shop. Guided tour, wine-tasting and more at Villa Mathilda – a vineyard in Arild offering organic wines. Indulge in your fill of shrimps at Mölle’s most popular harbour restaurant – right by the sea.
- Day 4 / Seakayaking
- Sea-kayaking with a Guide around the Kullahalvön peninsula (full day with packed lunch). Final 3-course meal at the hotel.
- Day 5. / Departure
- Check-out. Transport to bus for onward train journey/flight.