International Conferences In Göteborg 2010
Right now there are over 20 major conferences scheduled 2010 in Gothenburg(Göteborg) on the Swedish west coast. The biggest of them all is Dermatology Congress EADV – The International Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology –which is one of the largest ever in Gothenburg. The organisers expect to attract 9 000 delegates from across Europe between June 6 and 9 October.
The five largest congress in Gothenburg in 2010:
- ESHG – European Society of Human Genetics (11-15 June), 1 500 delegates
- FEBS-Federation of European Biochemical Societies (June 27-July 2) 2 500 delegates
- Sicotte-SOCIETE Internationale de Chirurgie orthopédique et de Traumatologie (August 30 to September 3) 1 200 delegates
- IFLA – World Library and Information Congress 2010 (10 -15 August) 3 000 delegates
- EADV – European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (6-9 oktober ) 9 000 delegates
- ECTRIMS-European Committee for treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (13-16 October) 5 500 delegates
Stockholm, Malmö/Copenhagen(Denmark) and Oslo(Norway) are nearby destinations to be reached within 2-3 hours for pre/posttours and incentive programs in Scandinavia.