Corona and Life in Sweden
Travel Gate Sweden will not arrange any programs for 2020. Instead we are looking into 2021 and hope to assist any foreign guests coming to Sweden. While we hope and wait for a vaccine we do need to keep our distance and follow the regulations. In general, many businesses in Sweden are open but physical distancing applies and all businesses must take precaution to reduce the risk of spreading covid-19. This involves for example the following:
- Restaurants, bars and cafés are permitted to operate, if adhering to new legislation (offering table service, adjusted seating, take-away, etc.).
- Most shops and stores are open but may have limited opening hours.
- Many museums are open but may have limited opening hours (check opening hours before visiting).
- Some cinemas and theatres are open (check availability before visiting).
- Public transport is in operation, but may be limited. Please check regional services for details and follow the guidelines
- National parks are open.
Read more about what physical distancing means and what measures to take at the covid-19 page of Public Health Agency of Sweden.