Cruise Tours And Excursions Stockholm
Photo: Stockholm Visitors board
Here are descriptions for cruise or shore tours(see below) when you have guests for a stop in Stockholm. There are a lot of options to choose from offered by the transfer- and guide companies, public or private. You will get the cheapest tours by hiring your own taxi with a licensed driver guide (not arranged by us, unless a program with OTA). If you want the most out of your stay you should book an authorized guide and a comfortable private transfer. Tours are available for individuals and smaller groups too. We also offer shorex in Oslo, Copenhagen, Århus, Riga (Baltic), Helsinki.
- classic sightseeing incl. visit to one museum and lunch. / 5 hrs
- Meet your driver/guide at the ship/hotel for a 5-hour tour. We show you the most famous buildings and views, including a stop at Fjällgatan, where the view of Stockholm's islands and waters is truly wonderful. Famous sights include the Royal Palace, the Parliament Buildings, Djurgården Royal park, City Hall where the Nobel Prize Banquet is held each year. We stop for a short walk in the Old Town (Gamla Stan), with narrow cobbled streets and numerous antique shops. Vasa Museum Museum " Visit the Vasa Museum the world’s only surviving 17th-century ship and one of the foremost tourist sights in the world. The ship is displayed in a purpose-built museum in Stockholm. Have lunch at Vasa or in one restaurant with a great view over the city and the archipelago, Kaknästornet. Optional you end your tour in the Old Town and have lunch in one of the historical restaurants before you walk around.
- Classic city tour in Stockholm with visits to two museums and lunch. / Full day tour, 8 hours
- Meet with your local guide and coach at pier in the morning for a day of exciting sightseeing in Stockholm. We will take you to the scenic places and historical buildings. We will also pass the old royal hunting grounds on Djurgården island, where a string of magnificent mansions line the shore. Today, Djurgården is part of Stockholm´s national city park. Here you will find the famous outdoor Museum Skansen and the Vasa Museum. The Vasa Museum is Scandinavia's most visited museum. In the large ship hall stands the warship Vasa - the only remaining, intact 17th century ship in the world. The lower rig has been rebuilt, complete with masts, stays and shrouds. Have a walkabout in old town. This unique district in Stockholm dates back to the 13th century, and consists of medieval alleyways, streets, and archaic architecture. Here you also will find the Royal Palace, and the church where our crown princess married. Have lunch in the area. Before you go back to the ship visit the impressive building The City Hall of Stockholm. This is one of the most beautiful and well-known buildings and the most exclusive ballroom in Stockholm, frequently used for e.g. the yearly Nobel Banquet. Weekdays this is the workplace for the people working at the government of Stockholm. Suggested options for visits during this tour: Vasa Museum, approx 90 minutes Skansen, outdoor museum, approx 2 hrs Royal Palace, approx 1,5 hrs Stockholm Cathedral, approx 45 minutes Old Town (lunch) City Hall, approx 1 hr
- Tour of Stockholm with Jewish content / 5 hours
- See separate package "religious"
- Local guide speaking your language
- Luxury transfer
- Entrances as mentioned in the description