Discover Södermalm and SoFo in Stockholm
Sample itinerary for smaller groups to Stockholm inlcuding visit to the archipelago:
-Arriving in Stockholm and meet & greet with our local guide.
– Visit the old town and the market Saluhall and have lunch there in this colourful and bustling marketplace food hall from the last century.
visit Vasa : The 1628 warship Vasa sank in the Stockholm Harbour on its maiden voyage and was salvaged 333 years later. This is one of the most unique Museum in the world and a must –see.
– Evening: Have aperitif in a special location e.g the ice bar
-Dinner: for example in Tranan Restaurant. Already in the 1930’s the regulars called Tranan ”the Club”. One dish, the fried herring with mashed potatoes, have been on the menu since Tranan opened.
-breakfast in hotel
-visit district of Djugarden (with bike). Go to the TV tower to have a perfect view over the city.
– lunch at Rosendal
– Afternoon: visit Södermalm with a design and architecture-expert from Stockholm. The blocks south of Folkungagatan are packed with interesting, cool and creative shops specializing in clothing, design, jewelry, knickknacks, vintage and second-hand, houseware, books and magazines, music and much more.
– Dinner: for example in Restaurant SMAK where the guests may choose their courses by the flavour. This is why we choose to name our courses by their flavour.
Check out in the morning and head for the archipelago adventure!
– Boatstrip to the archipelago (private boat)
Fishing from boat:
Half-day (normally 3-5 hours, either morning or afternoon) -minimum 4 persons per boat and max 7
This is with start and stop in Vaxholm which is 40 min north of down town Stockholm and it includes all equipment, cold and hot drinks and snacks.
Our motto is that our guests shall get to experience the best of Stockholm’s wonderful archipelago in close, an experience a bit out of the ordinary. This is an outdoor activity, not so dependent of the weather, an activity witch is relaxing and at the same time, full of action.
– Check in Hotel on the islands e.g Grinda
– Spend evening on the island (relax)
– Activities on the island: Sailing, Hiking, Kayak, Relax (individual program)
– Afternoon boatstrip back to Stockholm
– Check in Hotel
– Dinner with Nordic food.
– Individual Time in Stockholm: Shopping, Visit castle, museum,…
– joint lunch
– drive to airport (leave late afternoon or early evening)